♥ My Way ♥

My photo
Mostly people call me TT.

13.6.09

A Night at Park

Well, I damn bored since i changed to new outlet this week.
Everyday facing Iphone or macbook for more than 8 hours but no customer.
No sales how do i report to my agent? But there is no choice for me and i hope she understand the location problem. Signzz*

I miss Lot 10 Machine's staff and Low Yat Mac studio's staff. I miss them so much.
They are friendly and nice, its not hard to join them or mayb im only a girl in their group.
I hope i can be there with them to do sales, laugh and have fun together.
Unlucky i have to change outlet, sumore my off day is different with my dear. Bad news!!

..Relax Relax..
I need to release my bad mood

So, thanks joanne planned to go to Broga and park last night and thanks eric became driver too. It help me to relax myself from those stress that i having. I felt comfortable, relax and enjoy when my dear beside me at tis wonderful night. smile*

Say thanks to my dear too..
When i am with him, I feel alive. He brings me happiness and love, I could not imagine what my life would be without him. I love being with him and i wan to spend the rest of my life with him.
Sumtime i feel lost and out of touch but when he is there, i feel safe. he has been my guiding light when i was lost. He has given me so much and i don know if i will be able to give back all that he has given me. But i promise i will try my best..

An Unforgettable thailand trip is coming I hope all of us can enjoy and get urself crazy over there.
LET'S GO! I AM A HAPPY BUNNY~ ^^

No comments: