♥ My Way ♥

My photo
Mostly people call me TT.

22.6.09

Krabi's Trip

YEAH!!
Tomorow will be my last day at Taman Connaught. Time pass so fast
It's hard at the beginning bcoz i have no experience before but it's end finally.
Thanks to my dear, he gave me fully support, gave me power to go through.
I got no confidence at first but now i realize i can be Ms independent!!

What's the plan after this?

I have a wonderful honeymoon waiting for me. 
My Krabi trip, Penang trip, Genting Trip and somewhere else.
We got no chance to date since i came back from singapore, it's the time for us to enjoy ourselves.
That's just what we expected..=)

Moreover, It will be my first time step into aeroplane.
Funny right??? hehehehehe
I am 21 years old but never see the aeroplane in real.
Actually I planned go to China with my ex at this mid of June but.. yes we breaking it off!
The plan has failed!..

But i am so lucky because i met him, my cute dear dear!
My dream come true because i got him.
Thanks my dear~ I do appreciate that what you had done for me.

I love that i met you
I am truly in love with you

AEROPLANE WE ARE COMING =P

2 comments:

said...

So good ler ......
enjoy your trip ya~ =)

TTJunz said...

hehehe thanks alot^^
enjoy ur life too