♥ My Way ♥

My photo
Mostly people call me TT.

12.4.09

A Chance

If you give me a chance to make a wish now
Maybe I can tell you honestly that
When I put my hands together and close my eyes
I just want a simple and wonderful life with my family and my dear
What i hope is too much?
Or
Destined actually?

People always say there will always still have a window when the entire doors are closed.
A hope in life or a miracle that will occur in our life
When will that window brighten up my life AGAIN?

Telling, consoling, persuading always come more easier than action
Staying tough is a good matter
But sometimes staying too tough doesn’t show a good act too isn’t it?
Time will pass, people and things will change too
How bout you?

Lastly, if you have that flame of dream down inside you somewhere, do something about it and don’t let anyone else blow it out easily!
Persist will just brings hope but giving up brings you nothing ever.

No comments: