♥ My Way ♥

My photo
Mostly people call me TT.

14.4.09

415

415 is coming it's pretty fast sighs!

What m doing now it because i have to? Can't you see everything that i do? I just want you turn around and forget me. I'm sure you will find someone who won't hurt you and she will love you all the way. My heart is given up long time ago.

I need to pretend to feel nothing when you hold my hands.I need to control my feeling when you hold me in your arms, I feel protected by the warmth of your love and yet i tell you that friend are all that we can be. I say this it's not because wanna hurt you more and more, it because i have to! When you look deep in my eyes, I can feel your love to me or maybe i will never meet a guy like you but i have to leave u alone at singapore.

My heart aches when i see you walking away with tears in your eyes, i can feel the pain and the confusion you are going through. I also feel the pain of letting go, I'm not that cold blood. I am so sorry to leave you alone. I am sorry for i break off the promises that i gave u!

I am sorry

*I will miss you in the rest of my life untill i got no feeling at all. Thanks for your love in this 2 years, i will keep and lock all the memories that we had!

Good bye my love

No comments: