♥ My Way ♥

My photo
Mostly people call me TT.

13.3.09

Stupid emo

His colourful world, i might not accept.
I'm so sorry i try to escape. Fukin mood! you will be furious right?..
So many things happen in one day =="and i get suffer again. It's all freaked out~


what is it for!


Well,If we start this relationship, we may not be able to handle it, did u think that? mayb we will end up n hurting each other in one day. Plus, you like to meet up new friends and get along well with lots of people, tats ur world dear~! I dun wan to burden with our weird feelings and restrain ourselves from expressing trully to each other.


But i'm not wish it end like that way...so i'm not letting go but i am not going to budge into anything and both of us can live our lives, our way...especially your colours world!


Dear, I love you i’ll always keep you in my heart...and i dun wan to lose you!


Lets go bah..leave tat stuff alone~ just let go of everything!




TT >______< Dun be such a cast plz

snap out of it
I'm gonna take tat chance without any fear!

No comments: