♥ My Way ♥

My photo
Mostly people call me TT.

7.12.10

The last month of 2010!

Time is passing like a rocket and the calender turned to the last page. Yes It really is December.
In few short weeks we will be headed into 2011. Have you ever noticed that when you looking forward to something, time seems to slow down and then all of a sudden the whole year is nearly over!

I always ask myself. whats your target, whats your dream? My answer always is no idea.
Who can predict the future? You or fortune teller?
Well Althou i dont have any dream or target in my life but i still hope i can make it happen in one day.
I always believe myself my ability. Never give up!

2010 I love you so much. I achieve my dream, I make alots of money. I travelled all the time.
Of cause it sometimes makes me sad moody and lonely. but so what. this called life right.
I appreciate for all i own. Thanks god I am still alive. thank you my parents, my dear and family, you give me power all the time when im down when i lost my way.

HAPPY DECEMBER. WELCOME 2011.



20102010 my one and only special year. Love <3

No comments: