♥ My Way ♥

My photo
Mostly people call me TT.

17.12.09

Heartache

I just want to be alone tonight
without you without friend without anyone
I just want to take a deep breath
without your hug without your kiss


I'm tired!
Tired of pretend.
I'm fine I'm good but actually just a liar


I'm sorry for what i had done tonight.
It's hurt and i know it.
I just need to vent and let you know my feelings.
I'm selfish yes I am.


I promise you I wont leave you alone
How much we went thru all still alive in my memory
Don't let me hate you
Don't pushing me or you will regret.


I just want to be alone tonight
no sms no facebook no calls
I just want to take a deep breath
no explain no excuse no disturb


Just give me a break. I need it very much




Tonight I'm here to cry
Tomorrow I'll be fine
Just wake up and start all over again

No comments: