♥ My Way ♥

My photo
Mostly people call me TT.

10.4.09

xoxo

Dear is working at PWTC selling the soya bean lol..
"Hello miss do u wan to try?" "Hi sir please come and taste this special soya bean hahaha..dear dear so cute =P

dear actually i want you to know that i miss you very much. wanna send you all the hugs and kisses I've saved up all these day since our parting. So dear I'm going to take this opportunity to do juz that.

Are you ready dear? Well, here they come!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxMUACKSSSxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
--xoxoxtake a deep breathe sin xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo This is hard work but i like it xoxoxoxoxox
--xxoxxoox dear are you enjoying it? lol xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo heaven! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
--xoxoxoxoxoxox there is more MUACKSSxoxoxoxoxoxoox

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo bei tahan jor xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
--xoxoxoxoxthere is no end to this xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Love You dear xoxoxoxoxoxoxo~~~~~

Siao liao *blek^^

*I am getting nerves when do this! swt~@@

No comments: