♥ My Way ♥

My photo
Mostly people call me TT.

5.3.09

Surprise!

What a surprise for me yesterday..!!!



My heart flies around when I heard you are at Singapore…Omg I shouted I yelled~ muahahahax
I can’t imagine that you were here, my brain only tell me you in d work, working working hard working.. who knows you’ll curi curi come sg lookin for me.. wow big big d surprise for me!
Although the time is not very long for us to spend, but I am very satisfied. I love you dear~
Thank you to let me walk into your world your life I do cherish everything.

I’ll admit I never was the perfect one
I wasn’t alwaz by your side
I didn’t make you smile at all d times
But there is one thing I’ll admit I did….
"I was d best person I could be for you"

Btw Thanks robin too, you are my “BIG DOT” muacksss~

-----------------------------------------------

Additional :

We walked around n yc at GEYLANG syoknya~ lots of sexy bunny show their hot n sexy body~ aiksss alots of aunt oso fun spoiling. *P/S : Robin seem like damn enjoy last night wahahazz

No comments: